Our Riding Squad had a hugely successful day on Sunday 13 September at Moreton Equestrian Centre, for the last jumping and dressage qualifier for the NSEA National Championships. The Addington Manor Show Jumping and Combined Training Championships were due to be held later this term in October, but have now been postponed to Easter with the Dressage and JWS Arena Eventing Championships taking place at Keysoe Equestrian Centre on 14-15 November.
Run under strict Covid regulations and with three disciplines in which to try and qualify – Dressage, Show Jumping and Combined Training, we had a very full day and are delighted that seven teams gained qualifications and achieved an amazing 17 Individual qualified places.
We are very grateful for the support of our Head Mr Paget-Tomlinson who was impressed by the atmosphere and standard of riding at the event and to Moreton EC who organised such a busy day of competition for us.
- 1st and 2nd in the Team Dressage (both teams qualifying for Keysoe)
- 1st and 2nd in 1m-1.05m Show jumping (both teams qualifying for Addington)
- 1st Combined Training 80-85cm + Prelim 13 Dressage
- 1st Combined Training 90-95cm + Prelim 13 Dressage
- 1st Combined Training 1m-1.05m + Novice 28 Dressage
Individual results (and qualified):
- Madeline RS: 1st 70-75cm SJ, 1st Prelim Dressage and 1st Combined Training Class B and C
- Clemmie K: 1st Novice Dressage ,1st Elementary Dressage and 1st Combined Training Class D
- Molly C: 3rd 80-85cm SJ, 4th Prelim Dressage, 2nd Combined Training Class B and C
- Flora SB: 4th Novice Dressage and 2nd 1.10m SJ
- Coco S: 2nd Prelim Dressage and 3rd Novice Dressage
- Charlie W: 4th 90-95cm SJ
- Loveday F: 3rd 1.10m SJ
- Isabel W: 4th 1.10m SJ
Well done to the squad for achieving such excellent results.