- This event has passed.
Leweston Triathlon Training Day | 9 May 2021
May 9 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£35
Sunday 9 May
These training days are aimed at children aged between 8 and 16 years old, from complete novice to experienced junior athletes.
The activities will be organised on closed road areas, with a mixture of asphalt, astro-turf and grass areas. Our British Triathlon Federation qualified coaches will organise a series of fun and constructive activities for the groups throughout the day.
The cost is £35 per child per day.
- Children will require their own bike which must be in safe working order. Due to current restrictions coaches will not be able to do significant adjustments.
- Cycling helmet is compulsory.
- Sensible cycling or PE/running shoes
- Swimming kit including goggles, hat and towel
- Suitable close fitting clothes, eg shorts, tracksuit bottoms, tri-suit (if owned), t-shirts and hoodies (a change of clothing is advisable)
- Warm/waterproof clothing
- Bottle of water
- Packed lunch and snacks for the whole day