Triathlon Training Day | 25 September 2021
September 25 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday 25 September
Come and join our Triathlon Training Day on 25 September. The day is aimed at children aged between 8 and 16 years old, all abilities welcome, from complete novice to experienced junior athletes.
The activities will be organised on closed road areas, with a mixture of asphalt, astro-turf and grass areas. Our British Triathlon Federation qualified coaches will organise a series of fun and constructive activities for the groups throughout the day.
The cost is £35 (plus VAT) per day.
– Children will require their own bike which must be in safe working order. Due to current restrictions coaches will not be able to do significant adjustments.
– Cycling helmets are compulsory.
– Sensible cycling or PE/running shoes.
– Swimming kit including swimming costume or trunks, goggles, hat and towel.
– Suitable close fitting clothes, eg shorts, tracksuit bottoms, tri-suit (if owned), t-shirts and hoodies (a change of clothing is advisable).
– Warm/waterproof clothing.
– Bottle of water.
– Packed lunch and snacks for the whole day.