How does Leweston Nursery give you more?
- More Staff – we go beyond the government appointed staff to child ratio because we recognise that the presence of a skilled adult can have the greatest impact upon child development. We call this our 'Enhanced ratio'.
- More Space – With 46 acres of private countryside, an enormous enclosed Nursery garden and designated Forest School sessions, our children have exceptional access to the outdoors and all the space that they need to grow and develop
- More Opportunity – all the children benefit from a host of activities every day, including Phonics and early Mathematical work and from the age of 3 and a half, children participate in PE, Music, French and Spanish and Forest School with subject specialists and have weekly swimming lessons.
- More Skilled – Our staff are highly qualified and exceptionally skilled in bringing the best out of every child. We have a qualified teacher who works with the Transition class and two of our Early Years Practitioners are qualified to degree level, and two more are completing their degrees alongside work.
- More Information – our online learning journal and daily record books ensure that you are fully informed about every aspect of your child’s development and all that they have done at Nursery
- More confidence – awarded 'Outstanding' in all areas in our Early Years Foundation Stage Ofsted Inspection in 2018.